APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 EXCELLENCE IN CHARACTER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IS NOW OPEN.
Oasis Inc. is a religious organization that seeks to restore and equip the marketplace through workshops, and seminars that teach biblical principles; restore and equip families through seminars, community events and classes that build strong family values and establish generational legacy; and restore and equip public schools through trainings, mentoring, literacy advocacy and partnerships. Quite recently, the organization announced their 2019 scholarship program that will grant two $500 scholarships to two graduating seniors attending a high school in Dallas and Tarrant Counties in Texas.
Interested students must meet this eligibility criteria:
- Seeking graduating seniors with a strong record of community service beyond school sponsored ones and participation in extracurricular activities should submit proof of such activities
- Applicants must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicants must have a total family annual income of under $50,000 in order to meet the 2019 Federal Poverty Guidelines and submit a proof
- Applicants must plan to attend a 2- or 4-year college or some sort of technical education
- Selected applicants will be paid in August 2019 directly to the student only if they submit proof of admission into a 2- or 4- year college which will then be verified
- Applicants must acquire an endorsement from their guidance counselor claiming they are a qualified candidate for this scholarship.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 21, 2019 5:00 PM
Late applications will NOT be accepted.
Applicants can submit their scholarship applications through mail to the address below.
Oasis Focus Inc.,
Attn: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 2351
Keller, TX 76244
Interested students can find more information about the scholarship and the application itself at www.oasisfocus.org/scholarship.
For any questions, inquiries, and concers, please submit them to email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: This article is a condensed version of another article that can be accessed here.